Unenrolling Students and Process Refunds for Course Subscriptions
1 min read
This article will guide you through the steps to unenroll students from a course and to process refunds for course subscriptions.
Log in to your LMS dashboard, navigate to the 'Courses' under 'Products', and select 'Manage Courses'. Next, Click on the 'Options' of the desired course, scroll down, and click on 'Manage Enrolled Students' from the menu.
Click on the 'x' icon under Options to unenroll a user from the course.
Canceling Recurring Subscriptions & Initiating a Refund after Unenrolling Learners
- Subscriptions and payment plans are not automatically canceled when a student is unenrolled.
- It must be manually canceled from the payment gateway that you use.
- Also note that unenrolling a user does not automatically initiate refund of any payments that had already been made for the course.
- Refunds need to be made directly from your Stripe or PayPal dashboard.
- Please get in touch with your payment gateway provider for help with this.
Please provide feedback or comments