How to Create an Online Test in the Unified Training Platform
Creating an online test with BrainCert's Unified Training Platform is a straightforward and efficient process, designed to enhance the assessment capabilities of educators and trainers. This guide will walk you through the steps to quickly set up, customize, and deploy your online tests, making the most of the platform's comprehensive features to meet your diverse educational and training needs. Whether for academic quizzes, professional certifications, or training evaluations, this article provides the essential information to get started with crafting your online assessments.
Allow viewing answers during the test.
- Allow user to resume test session- Resume this test when a student exists a test either intentionally or unintentionally before finishing the tests.
- Show Result to Candidate - If you want to show the result to the candidate choose 'Yes'. Usually, the results should not be shown to the candidate for Pre-hire testing.
- Lockdown Functionality- If set to Yes, users will not be able to take a print screen and perform cut/copy operations
- Show Attempts count - Shown attempts count of the students.
- Time Based- This option allows you to turn the timer ON/OFF.
- Allotted Time - Students need to finish the test before the time specified here.
- Allow or deny users to review the questions and answers after finishing the test
- Passing Score- Set the passing score for your test. For example, 60, 70, 80 etc.,
- Tags- Add keyword tags to allow users to find your test easily.
Select 'Free' or 'Paid' to deliver your tests online.
When you select "Paid", you will be asked to set your preferred currency of choice to receive payment. You will be able to create pricing plans, shopping cart and discount coupons after creating your test.
Finally, click the 'Save' option under STEP 4 to save your test.