BrainCert Virtual Classroom makes it easy to record your live class and share it with attendees. The recorded videos are automatically encoded to MP4 format in brilliant High Definition (HD). Note that it might take several minutes to several hours to encode the recorded video to 720p MP4 format. You will receive an e-mail notification when the recorded video is processed and ready to view.
Here is how you record and download live classes on BrainCert.
Navigate to 'Schedule a Live Class' from the left side navigation bar.
Schedule a live class and ensure that you enable the 'Record this Class' option. BrainCert also supports automatically start recording your session when the class starts.
1. Set record this class to 'Yes' to enable class recording.
2. BrainCert Supports two layouts for your recorded videos:
a. Standard View - Recording with whiteboards, videos, and chat view with no icons.
b. Enhanced View - Recording with entire browser tab with all the icons.
3. If the "Start recording automatically when class starts" option is set to the default 'No', the only way to start/stop recording is to use the recording button inside the virtual classroom which is visible to the instructor only. You will know the recorder is active when you see the timer change below the recording icon.
To conclude the recording, simply click on the recording icon to stop the timer. The recorded file is produced as soon as press the stop button or when the session ends.
4. Disable 'Allow instructors to Stop Recording' to enable compliance recording that prevent instructor from stopping the session recording.
5. Instructors can choose to deliver the recorded video files as single or multiple video files.
Once the session ends, the instructor will receive an e-mail (e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the instructor) with a link to access the recording. Click on the link available, you will be directed to the "Manage live Classes" page. In other ways, it can also be accessed directly from the dashboard.
Under 'manage recordings' you can find all your live class recordings. You can choose to either download, delete, or publish/unpublish the recording.
If you select the 'Edit' icon under "Options", you will land at the recordings page where you can set your recording to private or public.
If you select your recording to be public, you will get a shareable link of your recordings which you can share with your attendees.
We hope you found this article helpful.